Participate in today’s Amazon Daily Morning quiz contest by answering 5 simple questions and stand a chance to WIN Canon EOS DSLR Camera from Amazon India. No purchase is required to participate in the contest.
How to Play:
Step1: Sign in the Amazon App on your mobile or tablet. If you don’t have the App, Download it here.
Step2: Scroll down. Click on the banner that says “Canon EOS DSLR Camera” (as shown in the image above).
Step3: Click Start the contest. Answer all 5 questions correctly (For correct answers scroll down).
Step4: After answering all the answers correctly, you will be greeted with a CONGRATULATIONS message confirming your entry into the lucky draw.
Step5: Tweet with the hashtag #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
What you Win?
- Sensor: APS-C CMOS Sensor with 24.2 MP (high resolution for large prints and image cropping)
- ISO: 100-25600 sensitivity range (critical for obtaining grain-free pictures, especially in low light)
- Image Processor: Expeed 4 with 11 autofocus points (important for speed and accuracy of autofocus and burst photography)
- Video Resolution: Full HD video with fully manual control and selectable frame rates (great for precision and high-quality video work)
- Connectivity: WiFi, NFC and Bluetooth built-in (useful for remotely controlling your camera and transferring pictures wirelessly as you shoot)
Correct Answers of the Quiz:
Question 1: Which is the highest attainable rank in the Indian Army?
Answer: Field Marshal
Question 2: Which planet is the closest to Earth?
Question 3: Which is the tallest mammal?
Answer: The Giraffe
Question 4: The dot that appears on the lower case of the alphabet ‘i’ is called _______.
Question 5: In which country were the first Olympic games held?
That’s it. You have participated in the Amazon Freedom Quiz contest. Tweet using the hashtag #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon. WINNERS will be declared by 30th October 2018.
PS: Odds of winning depends on the number of eligible entry received. No purchase is required to participate in the contest.